With all the pasta recipes online, I bet you are bound to find a recipe that you love to cook. My version comes with using the simplest of Pinoy ingredients. No need to stress on finding Italian or western ingredients for this dish because you …
It hasn’t been a long time since I discovered the flavors of the Mang Inasal Chicken. There’s too many branches of this restaurant that I never thought of trying it out because I had the assumption that it was just another tasteless grilled chicken. Not …
If there's any type of dish that the whole world is soooo familiar with, it's fried chicken! There are plenty versions allover the internet for that yumilicious fried chicken recipe. Your mom, your lola (grandmother), your sister, or your entire neighborhood probably has the claimed best recipe for it. However, for my version, this is a crispylicious fried chicken recipe with its chicken meat marinated to get that full flavor with every crispy bite. So I wouldn't say it's the best fried chicken recipe out there, but giving this version of recipe a try is a must if you want to up your fried-chicken-game. 🙂
1/2 kilo cut chicken
1 liter of cooking oil
1 tablespoon salt
4 cloves of garlic (finely grated) - best if you use 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
2 tablespoon chili powder (optional)
1/2 cup cornstarch
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1. Pat dry the chicken meat.
2. Mix the marinate mixture (salt, garlic, chili powder), then marinate the chicken with the mixture for 20-30 minutes.
3. On a separate container, mix the cornstarch, flour, black pepper, and salt.
4. Whisk the egg in a bowl, then coat the marinated chicken meat to it.
5. Then transfer the egg coated chicken meat to the breading mixture. Make sure to thoroughly coat the chicken with the breading, and dust off any excess coating.
6. Over a medium high heat, cook the chicken for 5 minutes. Remove from the oil and set aside to aerate for 5 minutes.
7. Fry again for another 10 minutes or until the chicken turns golden brown.
8. Serve and enjoy!