Sweet and Spicy Sautéed Shrimp
Here’s a quick seafood dish to give you that seafood foodtrip without heading to the beach. This sautéed shrimp version has a sweet flavor to it with a spicy kick and a hint of buttery goodness. Sounds weird? It’s not, it’s actually yummy. This is a no-brainer dish that will surely be loved by your friends and families.
Fresh Shrimps (cleaned and unpeeled) – ½ kilo
Salt – ½ teaspoon
White sugar – 1 tablespoon
Cloves of garlic (chopped) -2
Butter – 2 tablespoon
Vegetable Oil – 2 tablespoon
Tomato Sauce – 2 tablespoon
Green Chili’s (sliced) – 2 pieces
Water – ¼ cup
1. Place your wok on a medium heat and add your cooking oil.
2. Once hot, toss in the garlic followed by the chillis. Sautee for 30 seconds.
3. Then add the tomato sauce, salt and sugar. Bring to boil (about 1 minute).
4. Then add the shrimps, sauté for 3 minutes.
5. Add the butter and continue to stir 30 seconds.
6. Serve and enjoy!
1. Using your wok, add the oil, then add the garlic and chili saute for 30 seconds.
2. Add the tomato sauce and sugar, continue to stir for another minute.
3. Then toss the shrimps, stir and continue to cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add the butter and turn your stove off, and just allow the butter to naturally melt and coat the shrimp.
5. Serve. Now you have this yummy shrimp dish in less than 10 minutes. Enjoy!