DIY: Reverse Dye Shirt
½ cup bleach
½ cup water
- Tie the other end with a cord, rubber bands are a lot better by the way.
- Then twist it until you form a bun just like what I’m doing here.
- Next is you tie the sides to make sure that you don’t have any loose ends.
- Now using my funnel to my spray bottle add the bleach and water. Shake the bottle to thoroughly mix the ingredients together.
- Place your shirt/fabric to the container to avoid having bleach stains allover.
- Now on to the fun part, spray away! (I am just following the inner circles, and there’s really no rule to where you can spray it. Tie dyes or reverse dyes are basically like that. It doesn’t have a concrete pattern. Now I’m flipping it over to spray the back part)
- Let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes. I recommend not to let it sit for more than that or else that bleach will eat up the fabric.
- After, rinse your shirt 3 times.
- Hang and dry. Done!