EFFECTIVE ACNE REMOVAL: BAKING SODA FACE MASK
If you’re like me who’s been harassed with pimple breakouts all throughout the year, then be left out with nasty scarring, you know how it feels like to be frustrated and desperate to have a healthy skin. I have a pretty oily skin, and normally, after an evening sleep, I would notice my face so oily I can hypothetically fry an egg on my face.
My dilemma started 10 years ago and no matter how many products I’ve tried. It still didn’t work! From expensive benzol peroxide creams, to anti-acne soaps, mud-masks, and even following a daily facial routine, those options didn’t give me any long term positive effects on my face. The most I could do that time was to hide my blemishes and imperfections with concealers and makeup, but once I wash up my face…my problem was literally still sitting on my face! If I could only harvest each pimple I had on my face, I would have been a millionaire by now.
Desperate to have a fairer skin, and to get rid of the gazillion acne scars, I finally found the perfect skin care for me. It’s budget-friendly and I should say very EFFECTIVE!
This baking soda face mask exfoliates your skin, minimizes acne breakouts, lightens acne scars and brightens up your face.
Now don’t just take my word for it, try it yourself and let me know how it works for you.
- 2 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 kalamansi or 1/4 lemon (squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Mix all the ingredients together to create a paste.
- Using a brush (I recommend a flat makeup brush though), brush the paste to your face. Or, if you don’t have that, your fingers will do the trick. Make sure to cover the problematic areas of your face for best results.
- Let it dry for 20 to 25 minutes. Now this paste becomes dry after, so it may be annoying if it flakes out while you wait (patience is a virtue ladies!)
- Rinse with lukewarm water and you’re done!
(For best results, do this face mask twice or 3 times a week. You’ll be impressed of the effects after. Now to note, acne and acne scars will continue to hunt every person until God knows when. The very function of this baking soda face mask is minimize breakouts and treat acne scarring. So if you want to continuously have that healthy looking skin, make sure to add this trick to your beauty/grooming habits.